The Balance 1 SW is our best seller. With a lift and lock mechanism and a swivel mouse surface to get the mouse closer to your body (with independent tilt from the platform to keep in from rolling off when in negative tilt) this solution seems to work well for the majority of end users no matter what the scenario.
- 1/4" ultra thin phenolic tray with swivel out mouse for maximum leg clearance
- tilt and swivel mouse surface with gel mouse pad provides infinite adjustment
- sliding mouse catcher with wire manager
- durable and comfortable polyurethane palm rest
- 19 1/2" x 11 1/2", plus 8-1/4" diameter mouse surface
- 7 1/2” height adjustment (2.25" above track and 5.25" below) with spring assistance
- 0 - (-15) degrees of tilt adjustment
- Lift and lock technology—no knobs for height adjustment
- 360 degree rear swivel
- Meets BIFMA X 5.5-1998 standards
- Rugged steel construction with black powder coating
- 21" storage track with mounting hardware standard
Symmetry Balance 1 Ergo Keyboard Tray
All products are special ordered from our factories and are not returnable. In the event of missing parts, damage or warranty issues, our customer service team will quickly work with our customers to find reasonable solutions to problems including, sending out repair parts, missing pieces, damaged pieces, and to provide our customers with details repair instructions.
All products ship free of charge, via the best way. Some items may require assembly. Please carefully review item details. Typical delivery time will occur 1-2 weeks from order entry, unless otherwise specified in the product information.